reis
random thought about mE!!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
continue to blog again
here i back to my blog world again after get lost from this page for such a long period . wondering what had i done for the whole semester until i have no time to do any blog . time really flies. yes, that's right, they going to grad..!!no ...is they ald graduated. how speedy the time flies. until i cannot believe it. yeah another one year gone....

now i am in holiday= sweet n fatty moon! Recently i found out that delicious food really make me feel how blissful i am in this world, i ate a lot since the first day of exam. maybe i jz need something to neutralize myself from the imbalance emotional. :D

yeah...holiday making me feel so relax n laziness also slip into my life coincidentally.
But,my daily routine now become more significant---em' ...playing with the puppies, unbelievable. their existence really cheer up all of us, they are so naughty yet still adorable.chubby chubby.!!yeah..mom n dad love them so much till like they are my baby brother i wondering.

everything is remaining the same in my sweet home but seeing dad so pressure with his work yet i can't do anything to help him. i really wish that i can have more time with them but still i need to back to my study life soon. sometimes really feel sorry when i recall back the treachery of me. how nice it could be if i can jz press a DELETE button to forget the bad memories.
posted by bonjour reis!! @ 5/30/2007 12:47:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5/30/07, 4:17 PM, Blogger Ravish said…

    hey, i was doing random surfing on the net and reached your blog.
    You know, you wish for a delete button in life; and i can understand it. However, as time passes by you will realise that life is very good without the delete button. That way, we learn from events in the past and grow more mature.
    Give yourself some time, whatever is paining you will be cured, with time. That's what i have learnt in my life.

    Wishing you all the best for studies, career and your family...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
BLOGGER

=The X-file=

Name: x|nn|ng
D.O.B: 841118
Gender: Female
Occupation: engineering student
Characteristic: as define for scorpio
Things i Do when Sad: swimming, bathing(trust me, this is helpful), dancing , Music time and temporarily forget everthing around, eat chocolate
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

"yeah, new look, new layout!!"

~Links~

I) valentine's day pic
now playing

菊花台(杰倫鋼琴演奏版).